Top 3 Best Scrabble Board Game India 2020
Mattel Top 3 Best Scrabble Board Game Features :
- Scrabble is the classic word game
- Make the best word you can using any of your 7 letter tiles drawn at random
- Your word must use a letter tile already in play on the board
- Scores are given for letter values and are boosted by premium squares on the grid
- For 2-4 players
- Strong and sturdy build
- Robust tiles and lasting printing
- Educational as well as entertaining
- Good for vocabulary development and spelling formation
The Right Way to Play
Combine two or more letters to form a word and place it on the board. so it can be read either across or down with one letter in the center square. You can not use Diagonal words.
Complete your turn by counting and announcing your score for that turn. and then draws as many new letters as you played. always keep seven letters on your rack.
Play passes to the left. The players then add one or more letters to those already played to form new words. The game continues clockwise
Blanks: The two blank tiles may be used as any letters. When playing a blank, you must state which letter it represents. It remains the letter for the rest of the game
Any play may be challenged before the next player starts a turn. The loser of this challenge loses their turn.
It is the end of the game when a player uses his or her last letter. similarly, when all possible words have drawn.
Kids Mandi Wordplay Top 3 Best Scrabble Board Game Features :
- Family fun: Your kid can play this game alone or play together with family or friends, this could keep the kids busy for hours in educational time
- Educational: Helping children to make words. Improve your kid’s learning, reading, and spelling
- Perfect size: Board size (when open) – 13.3 x 13.3 inch and coins size – 1 inch
HOW TO PLAY
A player toss, who maintains the scorebook to decide who will play first.
The play moves in the left direction.
Each letter coin moves in a straight line – horizontally, vertically or diagonally – on one or more spaces. A later coin cannot jump over another letter coin or change the direction.
You can not move the letter out of the way to allow another letter. You have to use all the letters to make a word.
The word should be read forward, backward, horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
You can use one word in a turn.
Once a word is complete. After that, the player removes the letter coins involved in the word from the Board. The play continues in the Clockwise direction.
Bananagrams Top 3 Best Scrabble Board Game Features :
- A collector’s edition of Bananagrams for a limited time only
- Race against friends to build a complete a crossword grid
- Great for fans of word games like Scrabble
- The perfect travel game – Bananagrams needs no pencil, paper or board