Best Toothpaste For Kids India 2020
Hey Dear, you are reading this it means you are trying to find the best toothpaste for kids. I will ensure you that you will surely find the information looking for in this article. I will try my best to make it detailed.
Types of Toothpaste in India
- Whitening Toothpaste
- Sensitivity Toothpaste
- Herbal Toothpaste
- Kids Toothpaste
All the category of toothpaste mentioned above is according to ingredients used to make it.
In general, our kids are using the same toothpaste we used. Most of the toothpaste contains fluoride, which helps in preventing tooth cavity. But it is not suitable for kids under age 6. So always prefer fluoride-free toothpaste for kids.
We have mention below the best five Fluoride-free toothpaste for kids. You can choose from.
The Best Toothpaste In India For Kids
|Product Name||Amazon Rating||Price|
|4.2/5||Check Latest Price|
|4.4/5||Check Latest Price|
|4.3/5||Check Latest Price|
|4.3/5||Check Latest Price|
|3.9/5||Check Latest Price|
Mamaearth 100% Natural Berry Blast Kids Toothpaste
Mamaearth Kids Toothpaste Detail :
- 100% Natural Formula with high-quality ingredients like xylitol, aloe vera and stevia for newly forming teeth and gums
- Xylitol, a natural plant ingredient, protects the teeth from tooth decay and plaque formation.
- Provides maximum protection against cavities.
- The unique formula of baby-friendly toothpaste offers good dental and oral hygiene.
- Fluoride-free toothpaste is not harmful if swallowed accidentally as it has all-natural ingredients.
- The delicious fruity taste of strawberry appeals to your child’s taste developing the early habit of brushing their teeth.
- Quantity 50g
Chicco Toothpaste Detail:
- The Chicco Fluoride-free, Preservative-free Toothpaste for the healthy growth of baby’s teeth.
- Xylitol present in toothpaste resolves the problem of tooth decay and boosts dental health
- Enriched with bio-available calcium to help strengthen baby’s milk teeth
- Low REA (Relative enamel abrasivity) level in toothpaste does not hurt the baby’s tooth enamel while brushing.
- Babies taste buds recognize the flavour as they are given mashed fruits in the early days of life. Therefore, they adapt to the flavour faster.
- The SLS-free formula makes it completely safe for babies
- Quantity 50ml
DentoShine Gel Toothpaste Detail:
- Low Fluoride Toothpaste for Cavity Protection
- Recommended age 2 years and above
- 3 Flavours Orange, Mango, Watermelon so kids will love their brushing time.
- Quantity 80gm each.
Dabur Meswak Toothpaste detail:
- fluoride-free toothpaste this makes it completely safe for your family’s use.
- The pure extract of rare Miswak herb.
- Scientifically proven to give Ayurvedic A3 Protection:- Antibacterial: Protects your teeth from harmful germs and bacteria. Anti-inflammatory – Prevents inflammation of gums & oral cavity. Astringent: Tightens gum-grip.
- Dabur Meswak provides Complete Oral Care: Fights Tartar & Plaque, Protection from Cavities, Fights Tooth Decay, Fights Germs & Bacteria
Colgate Toothpaste Detail:
- Fluoride Free toothpaste is safe even if swallowed.
- Natural Fruit flavoured toothpaste for babies up to 2 years
- Gently cleans and protects your baby’s tiny teeth and gums
- 100% Vegetarian
Frequently Asked Questions about Toothpaste for Kids
Q. When to start brushing teeth of a baby?
A. Start early as possible to develop a good habit of brushing teeth and maintain oral hygiene. Train your kid to split not swallow the toothpaste. allow kids to use only a pea-size toothpaste.
Q. How many times brushing teeth a day?
A. To get the best and maintain oral hygiene, we should brush our teeth twice a day for two minutes.
Q. When is the best time to brush teeth?
A. The best time to brush teeth is once in the morning and once before you go to bed.
Q. How to choose the best toothpaste for kids?
A. You can consider the following points while choosing the best toothpaste for kids.
- Always consider fluoride-free toothpaste for kids.
- Choose a flavoured toothpaste. so you can easily convince kids to brush their teeth every day.
You can also read the following posts: