Toothpaste for kids is the most important part of your child’s oral care. Not only does it keep their teeth clean and healthy, but it also keeps them from developing tooth decay, gum disease, cavities, and other dental problems.
It’s important to make sure your child has a toothbrush and toothpaste that is meant for their age. If your child is three years old, they should have a three-year-old toothbrush and toothpaste.
There are so many different types of toothpaste available in the market. From fluoride-free toothpaste for kids to whitening toothpaste for kids, there is a range of options for your child’s oral hygiene.
However, some toothpaste is more suitable for children than others. Here are the 5 best toothpaste for kids in India.
- Mamaearth 100% Natural Berry Blast Kids Toothpaste
- Chicco Toothpaste, Strawberry Flavour
- Colgate Batman Anticavity Toothpaste For Kids
- LuvLap Naturals 100% Natural Baby Toothpaste
- Pigeon Strawberry Toothpaste, For babies and Children
List of 5 Best Toothpaste for Kids in India
Mamaearth 100% Natural Berry Blast Kids Toothpaste
Experience the power of natural ingredients with this Mamaearth Berry Blast Strawberry Sensation toothpaste, which is formulated with a special blend of herbs and botanicals for extraordinarily healthy teeth and gums.
This fluoride-free and SLS-free toothpaste is ideal for your baby and children who are in the early stages of development. No artificial flavors or colors. Just a strawberry-licious taste that they will love.
- Helps to maintain oral hygiene
- Helps to protect teeth from decay
- Helps to keep teeth as white as pearls
- Does not have fluoride & synthetic ingredients
- ADA-accepted, FDA approved
- Child-friendly Berry taste
- Does not contain Fluoride, SLS
Chicco Toothpaste, Strawberry Flavour
Most parents would want that their baby’s teeth remain as healthy as possible. After all, no matter how fast they grow, the first few years of the baby’s life are the most crucial for their dental health.
However, the problem with most toothpaste for babies is that they can be too harsh on baby’s teeth and enamel, which does more harm than good.
With Chicco Fluoride-Free Calcium Enamel Toothpaste for Baby, you don’t need to forego the benefits of a good toothpaste; you can give your baby the protection he needs against tooth decay and gum disease, but in a gentle way that doesn’t damage the baby’s teeth.
- Fluoride & Preservative free toothpaste to prevent babies from dental fluorosis.
- Xylitol present to prevent tooth decay.
- Strawberry flavor for sensitive taste buds.
- Low REA (Relative enamel abrasivity) level in toothpaste does not hurt the baby’s tooth enamel.
Colgate Batman Anticavity Toothpaste For Kids
If you’re looking for a fun and effective way to get your kids to brush their teeth, look no further than Colgate Kids Batman Anticavity Toothpaste.
This toothpaste comes in a yummy bubble fruit flavor that will make brushing fun for your kids. Additionally, it contains fluoride which provides cavity and enamel protection. Plus, the cool, minty fruity flavor helps freshen breath. And the sparkling colored gel makes kids want to brush regularly.
- Fight Cavities with the help of Batman!
- Sparkling gel for a cool, refreshing sensation.
- Fight cavities.
- Sweet bubble-fruit flavor.
- No artificial flavors or colors.
- Recommended age for this toothpaste is 6+ because it contain fluoride.
LuvLap Naturals 100% Natural Baby Toothpaste
LuvLap Naturals 100% Natural Baby Toothpaste is an all-natural, aloe vera-based formula that is soothing for baby gums and tongue. It is fluoride-free & SLS Free.
Enriched with organic herbs and minerals, the fluoride-free toothpaste has been proven to be effective in preventing the formation of plaque and bacterial growth.
Simultaneously, it gently sanitizes toddler gum and prevents tooth decay and tooth infection. Completely safe if swallowed, this toothpaste maintains a neutral ph level.
LuvLap Naturals 100% Natural Baby Toothpaste removes and prevents the formation of plaque, prevents bacterial growth, and cleans toddler teeth ensuring shiny white teeth and no teeth yellowing.
- Offers natural toothpaste which is completely safe if swallowed.
- Prevents formation of plaque and tooth decay.
- It protects from harmful germs, bacteria, cavities, and any oral diseases to infants.
- Baby safe and highly effective.
Pigeon Strawberry Toothpaste, For babies and Children
Pigeon Strawberry Baby Toothpaste is specially formulated for children. It contains a strawberry flavor that helps stimulate saliva and relieve tooth pain.
It contains Calprox a calcium and phosphorus compound that helps prevent tooth decay.
Pigeon Strawberry Baby Toothpaste is PH-friendly, fluoride, SLS, color, and paraben free. It is mild on children’s gums and has a pleasant smell. Buy Pigeon Strawberry Baby Toothpaste and encourage your children to brush twice a day.
- Clinically proven formula contains natural ingredients.
- The perfect toothpaste that helps the baby’s teeth grow healthy.
- It can be used by children above 3 years old.
- It is Fluoride, SLS, and Paraben Free.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Most toothpaste for children contains fluoride which is useful for their teeth as it reduces tooth decay and cavities. But some research shows that it may not be good for young children’s health. As for your question, I would recommend a fluoride-free toothpaste for your children. My personal opinion is Mamaearth 100% Natural Berry Blast fluoride-free toothpaste.
Above listed brands like Mama-earth, Chicco, Colgate & luvlap are top toothpaste brands you can choose the best according to your kids’ age, requirements, and tastes they like.
According to our comprehensive research Mama-earth is the best choice for beginner to 10-year-old kids.
Fluoride is a controversial chemical that is present in most of the toothpaste brands you find on the market. Fluoride is a toxic substance that can be used to kill bugs and other microscopic organisms. Fluoride toothpaste is not safe for children, because the amount of fluoride in a single tube of toothpaste is more than the amount of fluoride a child should be exposed to in a week.
Fluoride toothpaste also includes chemicals like triclosan, which is known to cause cancer in humans. Some studies have also shown that fluoride can disrupt endocrine activity in humans. So it is advisable to use fluoride-free toothpaste for kids.
Along with avoiding harmful chemicals, the most important factor to consider when choosing toothpaste for kids is the taste. Kids are very sensitive to tastes and if they don’t like the taste, they won’t use it.
Kids need special toothpaste because of the ingredient used to make it. Most adult toothpaste contains fluoride, but we should avoid it and use fluoride-free toothpaste for kids. Fluoride helps in reducing tooth decay but the swelling of fluoride is dangerous for kids.